About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Senseless Sensibility

Its overrrrr, and this is how my table looks like right now ....


after scouring through piles and piles academic mambojumbo for international studies and authorship these past few weeks i did myself a favor and bought myself this :

Shin Chan is the wises of the lot.

It will keep me entertained on my train ride tomorrow to see 2 of my most favorite boyssss

Cant Wait =)

Oh my Southpark just finished loading . gonna watch it now. this week is gonna be just mindless fun .

and the closes i'm gonna come to academia is eating macadamia

although i do still have 4 pending articles to write

=(

I'll cross that bridge when i get there .....

Time to find joy in watching mindless entertainment .

and before i go i shall leave you with whats been playing on my mind :

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.


Simple minds have simple thoughts .

You all have a nice weekend !

No comments: