About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Legally Blond

Dinner conversation :

Dad : So you know i was trying to look up for the Latest Woolf reforms online but i couldn't access many of the sites i already had .

Me : Yeah you should try Googleing for other sites . God Lord Woolf i remember how much i used to hate him back in A-lvls ...

Mum : Who is this guy ?

Dad : *Goes on to give a longggg and detailed description on the life, accomplishments and contributions of Lord Woolf towards the English Legal System ?*

Mum : Whats his name again, Lord Wolverine ?

You should have seen my dad's expression. priceless.

I nearly chocked on my rice.

Trust my mum to change this guy :


To this Guy :

Made my day this one.

On an unrelated note i now have 18 hours left before i hand in my assignment . Going to churn out words non-stop like a font machine *i hope*. To quote Sarah Rostam

"Go Mal. The power of backspace is in your hands"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

sawwaa! said...

HAHAHHAHHA BRILLIANT LA YOUR MOM.
shit, your blog is gold man. GOLD.