About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DigitaL Prozac

This is the first Sunday i actually forgot to do my check postsecret website ritual .

Now no one can be that busy .

It's like my weekly digital Prozac,


This is painful,


and this is Sad,


This is inspirational ,


and this one just makes me feel bad.


But what all this does is make you realize that,

at the end of the day,

your life ain't really all that bad.



“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”


-Dr. Seuss quotes (American Writer and Cartoonist best known for his collection of children's books. 1904-1991)-

2 comments:

sawwaa! said...

O God!
I committed the sin too!
I didn't read the post either!!
GODDAMN I HAVE NO LIFE.

I heart you Mal. You're awesome, and you find the most intricate meanings in the littlest things. =)

MaL said...

and i heart u :) n your writings too :)