About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bridging the Digital Divide

Via the wonderful World of Twitter, i have finally seen the three things i have in common with Khairy Jamaluddin :

Woke up with no campaigning to do. Feels weird. The boys got my undivided attention for the first time since whenever. Must lose weight.
from TwitterBerry
On the way to Istana Negara.


Entering Istana Negara.


In the Balairong Seri.


All done. Under some tent now. People eating.


Better updates then Malaysiakini. i say.


And

  • He even expresses emotions like you and me :

Who's flip flopping now? Only yesterday Guan Eng and Anwar said the incompetent Fairus was on leave and not quitting. Today he resigns. WTF?


His WTF really made me LOL.

Nice to see that under all that layers of politics, lies a fellow tweet like you and me.

Aint the internet grand, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when i think how it brings all of us closer together under one big digital roof.

Follow his tweets and see what you have in common with him :
http://twitter.com/Khairykj


G'day !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it never fails to amuse me how u can find the funny in everything. Now go do your work !

Luv ya loads !
David

sawwaa! said...

You izzie amazing.
Buat kehje la!
Lol.
Thank you Mal.Your updates always teach me something new.
I mean wtf KJ has twitter?!?!
Sooooo weird ok.
And.. this is the first time I'm saying it but one of the reasons why I think dude's sneaky is because deep down.. he's kinda hot.
AND THAT IS WRONG.
JUST WRONG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID IT.