About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Random

I woke up today soaked in sweat. I had my first nightmare in a long long time.

I tossed and turned . tossed and turned .

the wind was howling.. it was raining.

I counted sheep. drank water.

Tried but i just could not go back to bed.

Soon the sky turned from black to purple, from orange to blue

Dawn.

and at the corner of my eye i spotted it.

a Rainbow.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

A 7 colored roller coaster, at the theme park in the sky.

half gone and almost fading, but beautiful all the same.

I saw that rainbow and knew it was going be a wonderful day.

Its only 7 am, i may be overly optimistic

My eyes are Bloodshot, my skin is Dry and my hair is Flat.

Basically i look like Crap.

and In a few hours I'll be going for a meeting at AWAM, which I'm less then prepared for.

For all you know today may be the worst day of my life.

But for now I'd like to capture this moment in words

Because if today really turns out to be horrible, I'll read back what i wrote

and remember the happy Post-it note God left me, in the sky.




p/s : Hello again.

1 comment:

sawwaa! said...

ahhh so gorgeous la the way you write. Love the rainbow!

btw, ur like, so tagged. you better buat! lol