About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Static Thoughts

I'm hopeless give me 1 week of holiday and already I'm bored, I'm definitely getting an internship for the 4 month holidays or I'll go crazy


So I've been writing a lot which is a good thing. getting my thoughts in order on pen and paper, now if only i could read my own writing


I have 5 new drafts to add to my 30 drafts for my blog . I'm finishing these 5 even it it kills me. I swear


I woke up at 9 am to watch the VP debates on CNN. It was so not worth all the hype lah. Palin is weird my mind remains unchanged .


Do you know why i watch so much news ? Well because the only extra package subscribed for my Astro is the bloody news and learning channels . Thus my moments in front of the TV comprises of watching Hitler give a speech on the History Channel , Watching the anchors on CNN tell me who died in the last 5 seconds and watch animals have sex on Animal Planet . (Seriously its called Wild Sex my eyes nearly popped out when i saw the title on my info screen and then i saw two gorillas have a go at it. I'm scarred for life now. )


Then when i get bored of that i watch strange Malay drama's on RTM , do you know there is a Malaysian version of Grays Anatomy ? Yes its called Ampang Medical . Seriously its a great series go ahead cut you Star Word subscription and start watching it .


:( fine i lied . its not great. I want you people to suffer along with me


I'm am addicted to THIS . Its a great site for fact junkies like did u know :

1. Crazy people put razorblades in apples and needles in Halloween candy. There have been specific, documented cases about kids being pricked by needles hidden inside of Halloween candy. More than 80 cases have been recorded since 1959, but only 10 resulted in even a minor injury. The worst case was when one woman required a couple of stitches. In 2000, though, a man in Minneapolis did put needles in Snickers bars and handed them out to kids he didn’t even know. One boy did get stuck, but not enough to require medical attention. The man responsible was charged with intent to cause death, harm or illness.

Or that

2. Polish sprinter Stanislawa Walasiewicz (aka Stella Walsh), who set 11 world records in her career, winning the 100-meter Olympic finals in 1932 with what one official described as "long man-like strides."

After she died in 1980, however, it was revealed that she had indeed been a man.

Yes go there if you like reading about redundant but interesting facts. Its like a condensed version of Wikipedia


I cant wait to watch High school Musical 3 and write another review on it. I remember how the first one brought me so much JOY


Finally after months of procrastinating I've finished Prozac Nation. It was an irritatingly good read. Like really it was a well written irritating book.


I've been watching so much stand up comedies that i think i lost my soul. You know when you start laughing hysterically at "How do u put a Baby in the Blender" jokes you need to start watching some Disney to keep the karma in balance.


I've not been on Facebook for so long that yesterday when i tried to log in i discovered that i've forgotten my password.


Now to make this redundant post seem longer i shall do a tag :


Instructions:

a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.


1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday



Sing with me now "I dont wanna grow up .. i wanna be a Toys R' US kid ......"


2. A place you’d like to travel to


I <3>

3. Your favourite place


I love going to both the old and the modern side of KL. Can never get bored of it.


4. Your favourite food

Fried rice . Might not be exotic but it sure taste good

5. Your Favorite drink


Surprise surprise ;)


6. Your favourite pet

All together now "Awwwwwww"



7. Your favorite colour combination


I always thought red and turquoise looked great together


8. Your favourite piece of clothing

Give me a pair of Jeans and I'm good to go



9. Your favourite TV show

Intelligent humor at its best.


10. First name of your significant other


Hey blame it on Disney



11. The town in which you live


Yeesh as soon as i typed Subang Jaya in Google Images all the accident cases that happened here came out, So i thought a map of the place would be less depressing



12. Your first job

LoL a teacher i was, but i never used a sari and i wasnt so Garang lah

13. Your dream job


=)

14. A bad habit you have

Story of my life


15. Your worst fear

Of taking the wrong path.

16. What you’d like to do before you die

To see all 1000 of them .


Thats a wrap ! So if you patiently read this post till the end then .....

T-A-G your it !

8 comments:

sawwaa! said...

OMG so im tagged!
i dun mind hehe.
aahhhh i see your thoughts, sometimes we need to blog to declutter our messy messy living space in our brain, eh?

Sha-Lene said...

hahahhaha i agree!

and after reading ur blog post for like the FOURTH time (hahaha see how well i procrastinate from doing schoolwork!!)-

I figured out the answer to your "worst fear".

Listen to a song by Bon Jovi called "Welcome to where ever you are". Seriously cures that fear. :D

xoxo!

sangeetha said...

Malsters seriously i think u should come to sibu....u'l probably have more things to do....and we can go for a holiday to Mulu/Sabah......Try again for borneo post....love u

David said...

13. Your dream job
To be a Disney Princess .

I know its your lifelong dream ! don't even try to deny it .

be happy Mal ! stop worrying so much and write me more mails :D

hugs kisses n sparkles*

Sel-Ruvol said...

Thanx for the greetings. hope you are alright too=)

Ee May said...

HAHAHA!!! Mal..you NEVER fail to crack me up!

I miss you!

Sel-Ruvol said...

tagged u!!!

Navein said...

Eh mal, just jeans enough? ;)
miss u loads.