So I've been writing a lot which is a good thing. getting my thoughts in order on pen and paper, now if only i could read my own writing
I have 5 new drafts to add to my 30 drafts for my blog . I'm finishing these 5 even it it kills me. I swear
I woke up at 9 am to watch the VP debates on CNN. It was so not worth all the hype lah. Palin is weird my mind remains unchanged .
Do you know why i watch so much news ? Well because the only extra package subscribed for my Astro is the bloody news and learning channels . Thus my moments in front of the TV comprises of watching Hitler give a speech on the History Channel , Watching the anchors on CNN tell me who died in the last 5 seconds and watch animals have sex on Animal Planet . (Seriously its called Wild Sex my eyes nearly popped out when i saw the title on my info screen and then i saw two gorillas have a go at it. I'm scarred for life now. )
Then when i get bored of that i watch strange Malay drama's on RTM , do you know there is a Malaysian version of Grays Anatomy ? Yes its called Ampang Medical . Seriously its a great series go ahead cut you Star Word subscription and start watching it .
:( fine i lied . its not great. I want you people to suffer along with me
I'm am addicted to THIS . Its a great site for fact junkies like did u know :
1. Crazy people put razorblades in apples and needles in Halloween candy. There have been specific, documented cases about kids being pricked by needles hidden inside of Halloween candy. More than 80 cases have been recorded since 1959, but only 10 resulted in even a minor injury. The worst case was when one woman required a couple of stitches. In 2000, though, a man in Minneapolis did put needles in Snickers bars and handed them out to kids he didn’t even know. One boy did get stuck, but not enough to require medical attention. The man responsible was charged with intent to cause death, harm or illness.
2. Polish sprinter Stanislawa Walasiewicz (aka Stella Walsh), who set 11 world records in her career, winning the 100-meter Olympic finals in 1932 with what one official described as "long man-like strides."
After she died in 1980, however, it was revealed that she had indeed been a man.Yes go there if you like reading about redundant but interesting facts. Its like a condensed version of Wikipedia
I cant wait to watch High school Musical 3 and write another review on it. I remember how the first one brought me so much JOY
Finally after months of procrastinating I've finished Prozac Nation. It was an irritatingly good read. Like really it was a well written irritating book.
I've been watching so much stand up comedies that i think i lost my soul. You know when you start laughing hysterically at "How do u put a Baby in the Blender" jokes you need to start watching some Disney to keep the karma in balance.
I've not been on Facebook for so long that yesterday when i tried to log in i discovered that i've forgotten my password.
Now to make this redundant post seem longer i shall do a tag :
a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.
1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday
Sing with me now "I dont wanna grow up .. i wanna be a Toys R' US kid ......"
2. A place you’d like to travel to
3. Your favourite place
I love going to both the old and the modern side of KL. Can never get bored of it.
4. Your favourite foodFried rice . Might not be exotic but it sure taste good
5. Your Favorite drink
Surprise surprise ;)
6. Your favourite pet
All together now "Awwwwwww"
7. Your favorite colour combination
I always thought red and turquoise looked great together
8. Your favourite piece of clothing
Give me a pair of Jeans and I'm good to go
9. Your favourite TV showIntelligent humor at its best.
10. First name of your significant other
Hey blame it on Disney
11. The town in which you live
Yeesh as soon as i typed Subang Jaya in Google Images all the accident cases that happened here came out, So i thought a map of the place would be less depressing
12. Your first jobLoL a teacher i was, but i never used a sari and i wasnt so Garang lah
13. Your dream job
14. A bad habit you haveStory of my life
15. Your worst fearOf taking the wrong path.
16. What you’d like to do before you dieTo see all 1000 of them .
Thats a wrap ! So if you patiently read this post till the end then .....
T-A-G your it !