About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

T . A . G

Because its rude to ignore a tag .......

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Family n friends

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Hmmm.... Nail Polish

3) Where do you wish to get married?
At the beach in Goa . Sigh ... *Insert sappy music here*

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Permanently owned ? are u kidding me what is this the stone ages .... Love or no i am answerable only to myself

5) Are you in love?
No.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
With a friend at the Mamak in SS14.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
A child called 'it'.

8) What is your full name?
Malati Siniah

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I cant choose they both annoy me equally :)

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
1. Anderson Cooper (Sigh.... i heart him so)
2. Leonardo Da Vinci (Because he is so cool)
3. My Grandfather on my mum's side (Because i hear so much about him but i've never met him)
4. Barack Obama's speech writers ( because the put hope into words so well)
5. Anne Frank (Just read her diary . She is such an interesting person)

11) Christina or Britney?
Urm None of the above ?

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Nope . He he he but i dry em

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
E. V. E. R. Y. W. H. E. R. E

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs :)

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Sarah
1. She is beautiful both inside n out
2. Has a great singing voice
3. Fashionista
4. Says the funniest things that never fails to make me laugh
5. One smart cookie

16)8 things I am passionate about:
1. Human Rights
2. Seeing the world
3. Journalism
4. World Peace
5. Eating good Food
6. LIFE
7. Activism
8. Photography

17)8 things I say too often:
1. NO WAYYYY
2. OMG
3. Lah (I'm Malaysian so sue me)
4. Fuck no.
5. Like
6. DIE DIE DIE
7. arghhhhhh
8. are u kidding me ?

18)8 books I've read recently:
1. The Diary of Anne Frank
2. The Colour Purple - Alice Walker
3. Memories of My Melancholy Whores - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
4. Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
5. Growing Up Jewish
6. The Edible Woman - Margaret Atwood
7. Attacks on the Press 2007
8. Peace Kills

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Sorry i suck at remembering song names but i'll listen to anything by these ppl over n over again :
1. Ken Hirai
2. All the songs from Grease
3. Beatles
4. Air Supply
5. Michael Bubble'
6. Ai Osaka
7. Utada Hikaru
8. Alicia Keys

20)8 things I learned last year:
1. Follow your dreams
2. That if i try i can make a difference
3. There is more to life then This
4. There is no use bitching if you don't try hard
5. Smile n everything will be ok
6. I loved my teaching job but being a teacher is NOT for me
7. I set my goals n wont let anything get in my way
8. Live everyday as if it was your last

8 people to tag:-
1. A
2. N
3. Y
4. B
5. O
6. D
7. Y
8. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been enjoying my holidays too much :) Will update soon !

No comments: