About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday morning rain is falling ....

Nothing like a lazy Sunday to end a crazy week .

Nothing gets my Sunday going like reading the new secrets updated at postsecret . Sometimes its scary how accurate the secrets there are to mine.

Some random person, from a random place, writing about a random secret, which affected a random person reading it.

I think the reason why its doing so well is that, people feel liberated sending out their secrets to be read by everyone anonymously. In turn people just like reading other peoples secrets.

These past few weeks i've been quite bitchy . As i was going through this weeks new secrets i found one that put everything back into perspective :



=)

Head over to http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ and find your secret.


"If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees."

Kahlil Gibran
Lebanese artist & poet in US (1883 - 1931)




1 comment:

sawwaa! said...

oh man mal.
i love post secret too.
and you're right. we are affected by it.
and i think we react that way because it applies to us too.
my only fear to set my secret free. =)