About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Life and everything in between .....

1. I'm typing amids the sounds of machine guns and bomb blasts , beside
me i hear cries of "Fire in the hole" , "i NEED backup" and "Die you
Bastard DIEEEE" . No i'm not in Iraq , I'm at an obscure cyber cafe
in SS15. Trying my best to type my assignment but failing miserably.
Oh well at least i get to fulfill my fantasy of being a war reporter .

2. My computer passed away 2 days ago. I thought all it caught was a
little virus , so i sent it to the computer doctor for it to get reformatted,
He told me that the computer had downloaded its last file, surfed its last
website, and saved its last file . Yes people my computer had gone to
the great big digital heaven up there.

3. All this happened ONE day before i had 2 major assignments due.
so i had to write my assignment and rush to type it up at Uni. Only
printing it 3 minits before its due and running to hand it , literally at
the last minute . Whyyyy godddd whyyyyy

4. I just finished my International Studies assignment where i had to
analyze a document from world war2. Now my brain is jam packed
with information from the holocaust , death counts, graphic images
of piles of dead bodies. Hitler sucks.

5. Since i was doing so much research on World War 2 , i thought of
doing Schindler's List for my movie analysis assignment. I was
depressed enough so i chose Hairspray, nothing like pop
culture, gaudy colors and trippy songs to cheer you up.

6. When watching John Travolta in drag, prancing around the
computer screen dressed as a fat lady with a beehive as high as
Everest, I couldn't help but Sigh remembering the huge
crush i had on him when he played Danny Zuko in Grease.
What a difference a movieee makessss......



7. I have 20 unfinished blog posts saved under my drafts
section. One day i shall finish them all and flood the blog
with new updates. One dayyyyy

8. The had a time management talk at Uni the other day
which i was so pumped to attend in hopes it will help me
change my procrastinating ways. In the end i didn't attend
it cause i was finishing up my assignments . I really need help.

9. The man beside me just asked me if i was from Monash. It freaked
the hell out of me as i thought he was psychic. I just realized that i
was using my Uni's tee, which is all black and has
"MONASH UNIVERSITY" on it . Way to go captain Obvious .

10. I have not read /watched the news in agesss . I'm completely
clueless on everything

11. Despite the pressing deadlines and heavy assignments .
University life has been a blast .

12. I love my friends at Uni they are the best and i couldn't
have asked for a better bunch :)

13. I love my classes

14. I love dancing with my friends after a stressful week .

15. I applied for a part time job and i got it . I now write part
time for YouthMalaysia.com. Yay! but now I'm scared that
I'm gonna screw up my first writing assignment.

16. Naviin Nair sends me the best songs. I shall name a play
list after him soon.

17. I have 30 unread books , yet i bought 5 more . I have got to stop

18. and Yes, when i buy books i judge it by its cover . Don't judge
me , you know you do it too.

19. This cyber cafe is really cold. The guy beside me ran out of
ammunition and is calling for back up. He looks like he's about
to have a heart attack. I want to tell him to chill its only a game
but I'm afraid he might hit me.

20. March has been a memorable month for me . I turned 21 but
sometimes i still feel like I'm 12.

21. I gave my fist speech in front of crowd of unknown people last
month. It wasn't as scary as i thought it would be .

22. I'm sick of explaining my decisions to people

23. I miss my Japanese lessons

24. I miss my friends . Clear up ur social calenders people
were going out soon !!!!!!

25. Amidst the screaming matches and the nagging . I'm going
to miss my sister so much when she leaves for her Housemanship :(

26. This is a sorry excuse for a blog post . Will update properly once i get a new computer :)


"People find life entirely too time-consuming".
Stanislaw J. Lec, "Unkempt Thoughts"
Polish writer (1909 - 1966)

5 comments:

Naviin said...

"20. March has been a memorable month for me . I turned 21 but
sometimes i still feel like I'm 12."

You're not alone. lol.

And...


"23. I miss my Japanese lessons"

Dozo yoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoy!!!!
HAHAHAH

jacq said...

lol. loveee/missss youuuu

sawwaa! said...

aw babes!!!! we love you too! =)

i'm so glad you updated. i can't wait for you to join us on the 26th!

*hugs*

Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

MaL said...

Nav : Oi don't you go insulting my Japaneses lessons . Miss ya :)

Jac : <3<3<3<3 Miss you more cant wait till u get back :)

Sarah : I wanttt to go :) Oh and btw you rocked the mike the other day. *Loves*

Notebooks : LoL ah thanks .