About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Paint my Life


"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."

Henry Ward Beecher


We were all given a blank white canvas . We were given brushes , paints, sparkles, glitter, crayons and every single color of the rainbow to fill up that canvas. We start painting but we never stop, as the days , months , years go by we keep on painting. Some of us choose to paint it black and white and some paint with all the colors in the world. Some paint beautiful , breathtaking sceneries , and some paintings are weird, strange and unusual. Some paint with passion and some, as time goes by loose interest and stop filling the canvas.

I have a canvas too. Mine is filled with happy bright colours. Red for when i'm loved . Green when I'm happy . Blue when I'm moody and black when i skew up. I'm painting a picture now but i don't know how its going to turn up. I just made up my mind on what to paint. I've painted over the canvas countless of times, thinking i have the perfect picture but in the end i blotch it up. But as i paint a new one, the colours i used on the old one merges with the new picture and creates a whole new different colour. Having a new drawing but still having traces of the old one in it.

No picture is perfect, as we move along in life we keep on making alterations to it, More green,some red and less black. Sometimes we draw something but after a while we change our minds and draw something else. Its ok to do that, I've done it countless times. I'm satisfied with what I've painted . For now. At the end of the day, everyones painting is different, its what makes us unique .