About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Roses are red and you are blue .....


A pretty rose from my Garden :)

You know the days everything goes according to plan . You start the day bright and early . Birds chirping happily to you . The cool breeze blowing on your face . The perfumed scent of blooming flowers , subtle and sweet . The morning dew fresh and invigorating . You look up and see the beautiful blue sky dotted with white fluffy clouds . As you notice all this there is a bounce in your step and a megawatt smile on your face .Feeling happy to face the challenges of the day knowing that its gonna be a wonderful day .

Well today wasn't one of them .

Woke up late . missed the bus stop . Had to walk in the Bloody hot sun . Sweating and feeling like a roasted pig , while the sun glared at me . Opened the umbrella for protection only to find it having a mind of its own , being broken it opens inside out . In result me looking like Marry Poppins on Crack .


Walking while muttering and cursing myself for my bad luck with a angry scowl on my face which scared the poor lady selling kuih on the street . Finally turning up 20 minits late to Uni .

However thankfully the rest of the day didn't continue to be that bad. So i shall pretend that my day started off perfectly as i described earlier .

You see thats what you do when your an idealist not a realist . Which is what i am .

So let me tell you about my perfect day , it all started when i woke up .....



"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup."
H. L. Mencken
US editor (1880 - 1956)

1 comment:

Naviin said...

Hahahaha, every black cloud has a silve lining. lol wtf? ahahhaha