About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Parliamentary Stand Off / Up



VS






and







The following excerpt was taken from The Sun
newspaper (30th November 07) ,
"At the Dewan Rakyat" column . One section
of the article caught my eye :


" Kit Siang (DAP-Ipoh Timur) called

Datuk Buang Moktar Raden

(BN-Kinabatangan)
a monkey

for interrupting him and the Sabahan

retaliated by calling the opposition leader

a pig .


Datuk Mohd Said Yusof (BN-Jasin)

called Kit Siang a clown for going on and

on and Kit Siang riposted by calling

Mohd Said
a cyclop and asking him to

close his three eyes. "


Aren't our politicians hilarious ? Reading that reminded me of the good ol' days back when i was 5 years old .......








I have come to the conclusion that politics are too serious a matter to be left to the politicians.

Charles De Gaulle
French general & politician (1890 - 1970)

2 comments:

jacq said...

ohhh malaysian politics :)
see you in 3 weeks?

MaL said...

Hey Jac ! Cant wait to see you . we haven't spoken in ages . I've been a rotten friend and haven't met up with loads of people but my internship is ending this week then i'll be as free as air . so conform i'll see u when u get back :) See U soon ! Tc



Ahaha i like to blog but i just suck at updating . Procrastination will be the death of me =)