About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Friday, November 9, 2007

of Gray's Anatomy and my sister ....

Few days ago when my sister came back from Manipal she brought back some of her old Medical Books . A particular one caught my attention and i said to her :



















" Now i bet in there is the scrips for every episode of Grays Anatomy ! Lets read it and find out what happens in the end, see if Meridith did get together with McDreamy :D "

I had such a grin on my face for thinking of such a 'clever' line . Unfortunately , she is used to my lameness and didn't layan me. Pft........



Anyhow i highly doubt the creators of Gray's Anatomy were inspired by the Medical Book of the same name , to write on the burning romance between Dr. Meredith Gray and McDreamy or McSlimy as i fondly refer to him , after looking at these pictures from the book :




Yup thats as romantic as the book gets , so rest assured apart from sharing the same name thats as far as the similarity goes between the Medical Book and the Medical Drama .

Anyhow Aka Good Luck in the final lap of your exams . Your Gonna make a Great Doctor one day and I'm already so proud of you *Emo*
















"BEWARE OF MAD DOCTOR, SHE IS ARMED AND VERY DANGEROUS"


You know you love me :)



" A younger sister is someone to use as a guinea-pig in trying sledges

and experimental go-carts.

Someone to send on messages to Mum.

But someone who needs you - who comes to you with bumped heads,

grazed knees, tales of persecution.

Someone who trusts you to defend her.

Someone who thinks you know the answers to almost everything. "

-Pam Brown-



2 comments:

sang said...

Oh God mal....only u can embaress me and get away with it:0
Anyhow it made me laugh.....no wonder all the suspense and drama....and i cant believe u used those ridiculous photo's from deepavali.....i shall have my revenge soon.....muahahaha

Anonymous said...

hey... your sister there kinda cute...:)
tell dr sangeetha sunil sez hi k..
:)