About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Did you see me today ?

I was the one who sat across you on the train

I was the one who fell asleep and missed my stop

I was the one who started to panic and ran around aimlessly trying to make sense where i was

I was the one who sat in your taxi trying to give you directions to my work place only to leave you more confused then you already were

I was the one who insisted you used the meter .

I was the stranger you shouted "Good Morning" to from your lorry , you startled me and i didn't reply but "Good Morning to you too"

I was the one who forgot my key to work and you were the one who opened the door for me

I was the one who tried to buy a 50 sen sweet for RM50 to get change . You said No

I was the one who bought you your nescafe ice

I was the one who spoke to you in horrible tamil , you laughed but praised me for trying

I was the one who dozed off during the meeting , you were the one who took a picture of it as evidence

I was the one who laughed while drinking and i snorted coffee out of my nose , lovely i know .

I was the one on Facebook at work , and pretending to do research on Google when anyone passed by . You laughed at me the whole time .

I was the one who started singing randomly while walking , sorry Mika makes such happy songs

I was the one who put 5 ringgit in your cup and tho you couldn't see me , you gave me a smile that brightened up my day

I was the one who cursed the sun for being too hot and 5 mints later saying sorry to god when it started to rain like mad

I was the one who got wet in the rain , yup that was me my umbrella decided to have a life of its own and turn inside out

I was the one who dropped all my coins at the station , thank you for picking them up for me

I was the one who was walking alone at night clutching my bag for dear life , looking over my shoulder to see if anyone wanted to mug me, city life has gotten to me

I was the one who asked you for the time and you turned around looking as if someone pointed a gun at you , " 7.00 " and you hurried away , KL people are very high strung , its contagious

I was the one you bumped into and didn't say sorry

I was the one who was staring daggers at you on the train ride back , when you shared with everyone every song on your play list , on loudspeaker , i'm sorry but there is only so much of Mawi i can stand.

I was the frazzled female sitting beside you on the train looking like she's had one to many coffees , 5 to be exact but whose counting

I was the one who laughed at your Doraemon ring tone when your phone rang

I was the one who you sniggered at when my Superman ring tone came up when my phone rang , that snigger turned to laughter when i said " Well time to save the world again "

I was the one you spoke to on the train back , it was nice meeting you , you have an interesting job .

I was the one muttering to myself behind you when the ticket line was so long , no i'm not mental

I was the one singing " Why don't you like me , Why dont you like me " , Grace Kelly by Mika , his songs always make me sing . Yes and you were the one who turned nervously at me probably thinking " she's really lost it " and don't think i didn't notice you slowly shifting away from me . Just to make it clear i'm really not mental .

I was the one you picked up at the station , i made you miss your tai chi class . Sorry , got caught up with work.

I was the one you had dinner with , loved the food and the laughter

I was the one you called from Japan , I miss you.

I was the one who spoke to you online , I know i'm bad at replying messages , sorry , but i'm getting better

I was the one who screamed when i poked my eye getting out my contact lenses , didn't go blind but i did give u a shock .

I was the one who was rude to you just now . I'm sorry , it was a long day .



YUP , THAT WAS ME !



" Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. "
Truman Capote
US author (1924 - 1984)

3 comments:

Sukie said...

hahahaha.....well written post!!!
u had a very long day eh..*hugs* take care Malati!!!!

sang said...

why am i not surprised....but i thought i was the clumsy one in the family...have u used the cursed pendant yet.....hahahahaha....:)


'2-3 hours' of sleep for the past few days is crazy esp for someone like me,u'd know tht better then anyone..love u...emo:)

MaL said...

Sukie : Thanks girl , I miss you . Hope UK is treating u well . take care sending you some love from Malaysia .

Sang : Don't worry you are still the clumsy one in the family be rest assured . Yes you evil girl i have , and just to be sure i googled the goddess name and found out she is the Buddhist goddess of protection . I know , lucky i'm not with you , with only that much of sleep i'm sure u'll turn into sangzilla n' we'll fight everyday. Love you take care <3 emo !!!!