About Me

My photo
Some days I wake up feeling 60 and other days I wake up feeling 6. So if your within that age group .. we can relate.

Monday, September 24, 2007

of green rabbits and a 20 year old hippie

Well people look who jumped on the blogging bandwagon . Yes i am now a Blogger thus this will propel me
to instant stardom and finally world domination. Well not really i was bored thus i decided to start one . Before
you ask the name of the blog was born after much deep thinking and the inclusion of many illusions and meaningful connections . My favorite colour is Green and my zodiac is a rabbit , and now ... you know *nods sagely . Well i had to name it something since i started mine so late and all the other cool names were taken. You see I am indeed a hippie who wants nothing more then world peace


but of course with the presence of *invisible* weapons of mass destructions this is not possible . Ah the wise and
clever leaders we have in the world today . But lets not get so political in the first post shall we . I've always
wanted a blog , i like reading others however when it actually came to having one myself i always thought of 101
excuses not too , but now i've decided too keep one so that if some long lost friend or anyone asks me what the
hell have i been doing with my life i can just give them my blog link . So senang . I know !! what an inspiring
motivation to start a blogging right . Anyways till next time . Tara

"When you stop learning, stop listening, stop looking and asking questions, always new questions, then it is time to die."
- Lillian Smith ( 1897-1966, American Author ) -

No comments: